Our egg carton sticker...**PIC**

Three Cedars Silkies

Crowing
11 Years
Apr 17, 2008
Gainesville, Fl.
I thought I would share the egg carton sticker that my daughter created for our eggs. She calls her little piece of heaven "Three Cedars" for these 3 humongous cedar trees that are side by side in her back yard. She was going to have them taken down when she first moved in, but was told they were well over 100 years old so she decided to leave them and just have them trimmed up. I thought the stickers are really cute...just a tad modern...but not too much.

9079_egg_carton_labels.gif
[/img]

Quote:
How do you like Louisiana? I love Florida but would probably like to live somewhere out in the NW or NE at some point. I'm responsible for my elderly mom right now so it won't be for a while.

I'm originally from here, so it's not really a matter of liking it, it's just home, kwim?

I ended up in Ocala by marrying a guy from there when we were in the Navy, and we went to his home there. When I got tired of his stuff, I packed up to come home. Then I met current hubby. He is willing to move away, and I even had him convinced to go back to Ocala, but hurricanes are causing me to pause.......

he desperately wants to move to Idaho (the panhandle, Cour D'Alene) but I'm a southern girl, can't deal with that cold. Moving from an area that has approximately 2 seasons
wink.png
to one that has such extreme seasons is NOT my bag. Besides, you can't get sweet tea and grits in Idaho
tongue.png

We lived in Seattle briefly, that was really nice, winters are not too bad, summers are great. I think I would've liked Oregon too.....Everywhere we went in the NW I liked..

We are actually considering moving to North Carolina (western part, can't remember exactly where) wanna come be part of the commune with us?

There are so many places that I think I would like. I wouldn't mind the cold for a couple of years, but I'm not sure I could take Idaho for a long time for that reason. North Carolina is lovely. I fell in love with Virginia last summer when my daughter was at Ft. Belvoir (Army) for MASINT school for 3 months. I went up for her birthday for a few days. It was BEAUTIFUL!!

Yeah, I hear you, too much cold for too long = unhappy wife for DH.

When I was stationed in Norfolk, Va, I realized how much I loved it there. And everywhere I saw in N.C. I loved, so we'll see.
It's just so hard after having a kid to pick up and move so far away (yet another reason NOT to move to Id, don't get me wrong, it was beautiful, just too many negatives in my book). I figure that Fl and N.C. are at least a day drive away, I can handle that.

Maybe when we go back to Fl soon we can meet for lunch or something? It would be cool!

Back
Top Bottom