Our English Orps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
I agree chickens are livestock....mine are treated as livestock but they don't live in filth. You are foolish if you think what you're doing is ok. I don't believe you don't lose birds in those conditions.

For the record when was the last time you were at my house KATY? uh huh,,,,,,, NEVER!! lololol

Since you brag about living in filth I wouldn't want to.

I am a guy that doesn't mean I live in filth and doesn't mean I let my coops and runs get out of control because I don't have time to care for animals that I brought into this world and therfore I am responsible for. I agree chickens are livestock I am not an animal rights nut I slaughter and butcher as much of my own meat as I can. I agree with Katy though this is no way to raise healthy productive birds!

Quote:
Yes, birds get dirty outside, but that is different than being forced to live in that dirty of brooder. I'd hardly say calling you on those living conditions is "knowitall" talk. Those pictures speak for themselves.

I don't understand why you keep them inside for 2 months this time of year instead out in the sunshine and fresh air.

I wonder what the people who've been there and seen those brooders have to say after they leave.

I don't want to read all the posts about cleanliness. I want to read about Orps. Please take your negative posts to a PM!

You two KNOWITALLS know everything don't ya? lololol
I like how you brag about knowing what I have and how my birds are taken care of.
FACT, I invited a half dozen people to my house Sat at our chickenstock. Heather Perkins got a free bird and could come over, I asked the host Rob Schultz who needs birds tested to come over, I asked Attack_chicken to come over. And I will give them the Pollorum test they need to show. Yeah I have horrible conditions alright. lololol

Bill .....I think you hijacked Joy's thread long ago with all the pictures of your birds.

rustyswoman: I don't like to see birds being forced to live that way.

Quote:
I'd like to hear what they've got to say about their visit to your house.

The pictures that you post speak as to how you keep your birds......I can see the pictures, I'm not making that dirty brooder up out of my imagination.

If I have to cuss up a blue streak to get them to close this thread so be it. Take it to a pm if you need to post your nasty remarks. I DON'T WANT TO HEAR THEM AND THEY ARE NOT APPROPRIATE FOR THIS THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom