Our Geico Commercial Spoof "Did the little piggy cry wee all way home"

Some people have nothing better to do Nifty, than to insult and bring down others to make themselves feel more righteous.

You know it's a cute silly video sharing your precious girls and those who matter will appreciate it.

Don't take it to heart. Let it slide right off your back and into that pile of chicken dung you fertilize your garden with.
tongue.png
See?...something good can come out of something stinky.

If you look at that wackos other comments on other videos you'll see she has made a habit of being rude to others. What a scum...

I'm tempted to reply back to her.. but i cant be as nice as Terrie...and i dont want to get banned from youtube.. cause i surely will. Frustrated..cause i soo want to reply to her...
barnie.gif

I'm realizing that it might be kids which have access to the computer at that house that are posting. So, while it may still be hypocritical, I'd be less perturbed if it was a 10 year old vs an adult.
smile.png

That was adorable! Made me bust out laughing!

And dont even spend one iota of effort thinking about those lousy comments. There are so many people that just spend all day making nasty comments on videos, probably because they havent a clue how to do it themselves. Jealousy is a very sad emotion.

Cute cute girls!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Quote:
Yes.. that changes things a bit... for an adult to be so nasty... they'd have to have some issues.
hmm.png

You know what, nasty kids grow up to be nasty adults. Now is the time they should be squashed. Nasty little people just try to bring others down to their level so that they can be less lonely. Boo on them!

Well, I'm guessing now it isn't kids commenting. Check out this very esteemed reply to Terrie's post:

If you people would learn to read english before you crossed the boarder...you would've read per my original comment that I said "THE KIDS ARE CUTE"...I didn't say anything bad about the kids...go back to Mexico and Cuba where you can actually read what is being typed on the computer

My big question for that person: "How is it possible that you think this video is stupid when it contains content that is about 100 times more creative than the videos you've uploaded? I guess it takes way more intelligence to film kids jumping on a trampoline than to act out a scene from TV?"

Oh, and what's even more interesting: This person has "charlie bit my finger", "Best Baby Laugh", "Turtle having sex with shoes" and a slew of other videos as their favorites... videos that by their same logic would usually be considered "stupid". (Honestly, "Charlie bit my finger" is hilarious... but I'm simply pointing out the hypocrisy and/or lack of intelligence).

I mean, it wouldn't bother me if they said, "wow, those kids and that video is really dumb" if their favorite videos were something like this, or even like this... but such terribly obvious stupidity (and now racism) is mind boggling.​

Back
Top Bottom