OUR HATCHING EGG WEBSITE IS FINALLY FINISHED!!..YIPPIE!!....

i love your wallpaper. On the eggs page, I wish you had pics of the eggs along with links to bigger pics of the birds, hens and roos. It is hard to see stuff like eye color, feather legs, shank colors, etc, on the photos you have. Not being harsh, just telling you what I wish I could see on your site. You have a great site and should do very well with your egg sales. What a gigantic selection of gorgous breeds!

Quote:
Your website is just beautiful! Your birds are so nice!
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
My Barnevelders do not lay dark..................... and I personally have not seen any that do.....but I would like to......
smile.png
but their double lacing is excellent and they are of excellent type...................

The penedesencas will be ready in late Spring..nice dark eggs...........can't compare them to a Black Copper Marans, but definately hold their own in the dark egg world~.................

Good photos are probably 80% of the hard work that goes into a site. Let me say, I appreciate the difficulty of what I am requesting. People who go to a site just click on a link, glance for a few seconds , then move on, and you might have spent two HOURS trying to get a shot! Nonetheless, a picture is worth a thousand words, and once it is up you never have to do it again, or email photos, unless they start laying better/darker/bluer/larger/better speckled/whathaveyou eggs. I (and probably lots of people) look forward to egg pics!

I love your site, I found it about a week ago.....while googling for Golden Cuckoo Marans. Think that is going to me my sweetheart breed.
smile.png
I was also pleased to find you have Brown Leghorns and Barred Rocks.

I won the eggs....that you had on ebay!!! Yippy! I wanted Barred Rocks for sentimental reasons. They were my Meme's favorite breed, I grew up on listening to her chickens stories both from her childhood and adult life, and she had such a fondness for the BR.

I am not really into the whole white egg thing, prefer brown. But I love the Brown Leghorns, they are so pretty and so much fun to watch. I always have a few in my flock.

Anywhoo, your site is lovely and your birds are beautiful....great job..
clap.gif

Pam

Quote:
I agree that the site is beautiful, but it is important to have the stock to back it up.

I can show you a picture of some Marans eggs I received from this breeder. I bought some Copper Blue Marans eggs recently. The eggs on the left with writing on them are the CBs. The eggs on the right are from my production Red Star and a bantam mutt.
Edited to add: I asked for and received a full refund and chose not to hatch these eggs as Marans need to be at least a #4 on the scale.

ees-brabanters005.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom