Our Mixed Flock Journey!

People are NOT friendly in our neighborhood - so no need to social distance outside. Also no one here bothers to wear a mask. The folks on our Township bus, do social distance with the seating available and must wear masks and have temps. taken before allowed on bus. Rather be on the bus.
That's sad drumstick. Our neighborhood is pretty grumbly as well. Only 3 houses on our street were open for trick or treating. Bunch of Scrooges too. Only 4 houses with Christmas lights this year. Bah Humbug!

Hi WhoDat! We've been at our sons house, playing with that baby...:love It was a great visit, but I'm home now and won't get to see them again until Christmas!
Oooohhh yea... I remember now! So glad you and a wonderful time... and Christmas isn’t far 😳 ... so you’ll see him soon!🤗

Oooohhh yea... I remember now! So glad you and a wonderful time... and Christmas isn’t far 😳 ... so you’ll see him soon!🤗

Thank you it was a great visit! Yep, but probably only for Christmas day...DIL is having sinus surgery on the 29th and she will have to be tested for Covid and then quarantine herself for a few days before! So it will be a short visit! I'll enjoy every minute of it though! :love

Thank you it was a great visit! Yep, but probably only for Christmas day...DIL is having sinus surgery on the 29th and she will have to be tested for Covid and then quarantine herself for a few days before! So it will be a short visit! I'll enjoy every minute of it though! :love
How far do they live from you? And are they still planning on moving to Hawaii?

How far do they live from you? And are they still planning on moving to Hawaii?
They are 3 hours away, they are still planning on moving, but they are not going to Hawaii! They decided that they just wouldn't be able to afford to live there, we knew that, but they needed to figure it out themselves! My son has a buddy that lives in Oklahoma and he's been trying to get him to move there for a couple of years...well, he visited, they found a house...their offer was just accepted, just waiting to finalize things, DIL got a job at the hospital there and they are hoping to move in January...😢 We of course will be helping them with the move...DIL will fly there with the baby and we will help our son drive their vehicles! They are hiring a moving company to haul all of their household items. We will head out several days before she fly's out and then our son will meet them at the airport and drive them to their new home! He's already trying to talk us into moving closer to them...lol!

They are 3 hours away, they are still planning on moving, but they are not going to Hawaii! They decided that they just wouldn't be able to afford to live there, we knew that, but they needed to figure it out themselves! My son has a buddy that lives in Oklahoma and he's been trying to get him to move there for a couple of years...well, he visited, they found a house...their offer was just accepted, just waiting to finalize things, DIL got a job at the hospital there and they are hoping to move in January...😢 We of course will be helping them with the move...DIL will fly there with the baby and we will help our son drive their vehicles! They are hiring a moving company to haul all of their household items. We will head out several days before she fly's out and then our son will meet them at the airport and drive them to their new home! He's already trying to talk us into moving closer to them...lol!
Oh wow! Well at least they will be closer... but the sad thing is that Hawaii would be a waaaaay nicer vaycay when visiting than Oklahoma.... I’m sure it’s very nice though! 😄
That’s funny they are trying to get y’all to move 😆

Oh wow! Well at least they will be closer... but the sad thing is that Hawaii would be a waaaaay nicer vaycay when visiting than Oklahoma.... I’m sure it’s very nice though! 😄
That’s funny they are trying to get y’all to move 😆
At least I won't have to worry about having a beach body in Oklahoma...:gig
He was showing us some house's, but they are in Missouri about 6 hours away...he knew his dad would be more enticed by all of the golf courses there...I also think it's an area he would like to visit a lot. :gig.
I'm tempted...I wouldn't mind getting out of WA! :rolleyes:

That is surprising :old ... With the beautiful spread you have there, and all the memories living there, It would be very difficult for myself to relocate from.
Are there other family members still in your current area??
I said I'm tempted...it would be very hard to leave our home. It could happen at some point, but it won't be anytime soon...this place takes a lot of hard labor & we aren't getting any younger! Our oldest still lives here & our daughter & her husband live about 2.5 hours away, but they might not stay there...time will tell. I told my husband that if we ever did move...my flock is going with us...:D

Back
Top Bottom