Our Mixed Flock Journey!

He is beautiful. That deep blue coloring!
I just wish I could get a good picture of him out in the open. He always slinks off behind the sagebrush or whatever is close, whenever we see him. Hopefully one day I'll catch him with his tail feathers up...for that to happen I might have to get a pea-hen...I keep mentioning that to hubs, he'll come around at some point...😁

Hey everyone! We were in town all day today & I will also be gone for the next 2 days. Tomorrow should be a fun day. I will be spending the day with my sister in law. We're going to Leavenworth. It's a small Bavarian village here in WA...aka tourist trap...lol, but it's always a lot of fun. There are a few food shops that I always go to. Specializing in cured meats, cheese, tea & chocolates! I hope you are all doing well & I'll be back on Thursday! 💞

Hey everyone! We were in town all day today & I will also be gone for the next 2 days. Tomorrow should be a fun day. I will be spending the day with my sister in law. We're going to Leavenworth. It's a small Bavarian village here in WA...aka tourist trap...lol, but it's always a lot of fun. There are a few food shops that I always go to. Specializing in cured meats, cheese, tea & chocolates! I hope you are all doing well & I'll be back on Thursday! 💞

Have a good time Rene!

Where I grew up (in Kansas), Leavenworth was home to a Federal prison...you'll probably have more fun in your Leavenworth than the folks in the KS one. :D

Back
Top Bottom