Our Mixed Flock Journey!

Shyam showing off for Neela!
Such an amazing sight and he's working so hard to impress :lol:
Thank you! 💗
He really is a handsome lad.
I love the feather arrangement too. My friend is so talented!
Seriously 💜
The color and the way the feathers look are just so mesmerizing.

Such an amazing sight and he's working so hard to impress :lol:

Seriously 💜
The color and the way the feathers look are just so mesmerizing.
He was definitely working it...lol! I always wanted a Peacock, but stayed away from them because they can be so noisy. Well, Shyam by himself wasn't too bad, so let's get him a mate, the noise level definitely went up!😂

Neela couldn't be less interested. 🤣 I love peacocks but they're definitely noisy!
They certainly can be. They got separated last night. Shyam headed back to his favorite tree, Neela wound up on the opposite side of our house. I heard her once, but wasn't sure where she was. He called to her for 30-45 minutes. I didn't hear from her again until the sun came up and she was in a tree near our bedroom. I was very happy once he came to collect her and everything quieted down again. 😂
Tonight I'm going to try and herd her towards their coop. I don't want to listen to him honking!

He was definitely working it...lol! I always wanted a Peacock, but stayed away from them because they can be so noisy. Well, Shyam by himself wasn't too bad, so let's get him a mate, the noise level definitely went up!😂
🤣😂 so that's why they make all that noise! I tried convincing my mom to get a female for the neighbors male but glad I didn't 🤣
Thank you! It's so good to reconnect with everyone. 💗
Yeah, that boy really knows how to shake it...lol
It looks like a tough job too 😂 when he turns around and you can see how hard he's working it. Haha
So we can look forward to babehs in the future?!

🤣😂 so that's why they make all that noise! I tried convincing my mom to get a female for the neighbors male but glad I didn't 🤣

It looks like a tough job too 😂 when he turns around and you can see how hard he's working it. Haha
So we can look forward to babehs in the future?!
They are noisy, but we're enjoying them!
We really don't want any little noise makers. She hasn't started laying eggs yet. I was hoping she would start to lay in their pen before we let them out, but that didn't happen. She will probably lay her eggs somewhere in the wild areas of our yard. I don't know how I will ever find them before she goes broody, then we'll have to search for her and take the eggs. They are kind of wild creatures!

Back
Top Bottom