Our Mixed Flock Journey!

I finished painting the inside of the chicken coop today! I have a few before and after pics! It's amazing what a little paint will do!

Coop Interior Paint Before 4.1.2020.jpg

Coop Interior Paint After 4.1.2020.jpg

Coop Interior Paint Before 2   4.1.2020.jpg

Give this a few weeks and it will look like the above picture...but for now...almost pristine!!! 😂
Coop Interior Paint After 2   4.1.2020.jpg

Last edited:
How did they do today with the pecking?
They have done so much better! I truly believe that the red light has made all of the difference! I will never use anything but red! I'm still planning on moving them to the coop as soon as we can! It still gets cold here at night, but I will put in the red heat light and the coop is insulated...so I think they will be just fine!
Thank you for asking! 💞

They have done so much better! I truly believe that the red light has made all of the difference! I will never use anything but red! I'm still planning on moving them to the coop as soon as we can! It still gets cold here at night, but I will put in the red heat light and the coop is insulated...so I think they will be just fine!
Thank you for asking! 💞
Well that’s great! Yea, I’ve only ever used the red light... so that could have been the cause..... and the coop is looking beautiful!

We always used white with our Banty's and never had this problem! :idunno

Thank you! My husband is in the garage working on the nesting box right now! Hopefully we will be able to use some of the siding he cut out of the coop for it! I need to try and get some paint color matched...hopefully on Friday! I will paint it in place! Gotta get these chickies moved! 🙂

Back
Top Bottom