Our Mixed Flock Journey!

My flock love grapes!

<iframe width="1180" height="664" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Oh that’s so cute! And the constant crowing :gig😍... I love hearing a rooster crow! TRUMP has yet to crow! He’s almost 3 months:confused:

Is he your only boy? Maybe he's just building up to it and before long you'll be wishing he'd be quiet. :lol:
Maybe so! Yes, he’s the only boy.. I did wonder that do they crow later because there is no one to copy... but last year I had a young Cochin bantam and he crowed pretty early... so who knows!

That's a fun video! You have some good jumpers for sure :lol:
Oh that’s so cute! And the constant crowing :gig😍... I love hearing a rooster crow! TRUMP has yet to crow! He’s almost 3 months:confused:
It was pretty funny to watch, but I don't think my husband should have taught them that trick. They don't understand that they need to wait until we offer the grapes, they jump up and try to take them before we're ready. Now, I need to try to unteach it...lol!

Yesterday's eggs! I hope you all had a good weekend! 😊

44g, 46g, 48g
20200809_173929.jpg

Wowza, they just keep getting bigger! :th

Enjoy your breakfast Rene!
It's kind of fun to see what size they are...waiting for more of my girls to start laying! I was playing golf with Dale and a friend of mine who has a house on the golf course came out to say hi and wanted to know if my chickens started laying again! She said to keep her in mind if I have any extras! It's so funny how many people want my eggs! Lol

It's kind of fun to see what size they are...waiting for more of my girls to start laying! I was playing golf with Dale and a friend of mine who has a house on the golf course came out to say hi and wanted to know if my chickens started laying again! She said to keep her in mind if I have any extras! It's so funny how many people want my eggs! Lol

I've never had trouble getting rid of excess eggs either. People know what they're getting and they taste good!

Back
Top Bottom