Our Mixed Flock Journey!

This is one of mine, Princess’s sister, The Queen.View attachment 2546886
Observe the feathery feet :love
I have one too.. here is silly Lilly...
B7224504-FB65-4F0B-92D4-BAE7E73F437F.jpeg

My dog escaped and murdered almost my entire flock. I had to get rid of the dogs because I wanted to continue having chickens. So heartbreaking. Sorry you chicks got murdered as well :(
I'm so sorry to hear that you had to get rid of your dog! Once they start killing chickens, it's next to impossible to stop it from happening again! :(

I didn’t know you had some Polish chickens!?
They are all so pretty! Especially that little rooster in the middle of second pic! :love
I honestly didn't remember until I saw the pictures again. They were my sons & husbands, so I really didn't do to much with them. I'm kind of sad about that now, because if I'd spent more time with them, I'm sure I would have loved them as much as I love my current flock! We let him pick out what he wanted, I think back then a banty order was for 25 chicks, he really loved them!

I honestly didn't remember until I saw the pictures again. They were my sons & husbands, so I really didn't do to much with them. I'm kind of sad about that now, because if I'd spent more time with them, I'm sure I would have loved them as much as I love my current flock! We let him pick out what he wanted, I think back then a banty order was for 25 chicks, he really loved them!
Ooohhhhh... okay I misunderstood.. I thought the first pic was old flock and second pic was new flock...

Back
Top Bottom