Our Mixed Flock Journey!

Hi everyone! We finally finished for the day at 9pm. I'm dead dog tired! We have half of the tile down and removed the remaining cabinets. Tomorrow we will move the stove, remove the remaining underlayment, install the new underlayment and start putting down more tile! I'm basically kitchenless now! Thankfully I have a good sink in the laundry and we will be able to cook some things and the fridge is still handy! My old sink is heading to the garden...somewhere and at sometime...just not right now...:gig
20210411_210610.jpg
20210411_210742.jpg

She definitely was animated. Poor baby.
Yeah and there's really nothing I can do for her either, except to make sure she's getting food and water! I really want to get the mini coop finished, then I will have a nice place to put her so that she will come out of it. It's on the back burner right now though! :(

Yeah and there's really nothing I can do for her either, except to make sure she's getting food and water! I really want to get the mini coop finished, then I will have a nice place to put her so that she will come out of it. It's on the back burner right now though! :(
That will be very helpful. It is good to be able to separate them from time to time.

And one of them has a great heritage to which to aspire.
Two of them! Minnie is a brown Leghorn 😉💕
But I tell you.. Daisy(TSGHE) is soooo much more friendly than Minnie.. Minnie is very scary.... remember how I use “scary” 😂

When I was moving them today Daisy flew on top of my head😆... Minnie runs and screams in the other direction 🤷🏼‍♀️

Back
Top Bottom