Our Mixed Flock Journey!

My oldest son surprised me with an early Mothers Day present today! It's music related. He is an audiophile and the other day he introduced me to a mix of music called 9D audio. You either have to have an amazing speaker setup or a really good set of headphones with an amplifier to get the full effect. It's like you're standing in one place and the music is going around you in a circle...you become totally immersed in the sound. That's the best way I can explain it, it is such an amazing sound! Anyway, I enjoyed it so much he bought me headphones and a mini amp, so that I could listen to it whenever I want to! :love
20210412_164439.jpg
20210412_164416.jpg

My oldest son surprised me with an early Mothers Day present today! It's music related. He is an audiophile and the other day he introduced me to a mix of music called 9D audio. You either have to have an amazing speaker setup or a really good set of headphones with an amplifier to get the full effect. It's like you're standing in one place and the music is going around you in a circle...you become totally immersed in the sound. That's the best way I can explain it, it is such an amazing sound! Anyway, I enjoyed it so much he bought me headphones and a mini amp, so that I could listen to it whenever I want to! :love
View attachment 2613452View attachment 2613448
That was so sweet of him! The music sounds very interesting. I've never heard of it. Enjoy your new set up!!

That sounds so cool! I took a screen shot of your post and sent it to my son who does music to see if he’s heard of this... I’m sure he’d be interested!

That sounds so cool! I took a screen shot of your post and sent it to my son who does music to see if he’s heard of this... I’m sure he’d be interested!
I was thinking of your son! I wouldn't be surprised if he already knows what it's all about! Here's the first song my son had me listen too! It's really fun!

Very nice Rene :love

Back
Top Bottom