Our new baby girls are home !!!!!

ChiknMama

Chirping
8 Years
Apr 26, 2011
Introducing our new babies: Sunny (Buff Orpington), Cadbury (Ameracauna/Easter Egger??) and Chica (Black Australorp) They have already made a mess and seem happy and healthy
love.gif

88804_093.jpg

88804_091.jpg

88804_092.jpg

Right now I actually have some puppy wee pads on the floor of the brooder. I thought this might work well for a day or two since I was worried about them eating the wood shavings we have. They are not slippery and I already had some on hand. Hopefully they are safe for the chicks, I think I saw some other posts on here that used them.

Yes they are well adjusted little ladies....eating, drinking, pooping and sleeping !!!!! All is well
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
thats what we used and they worked great! you just roll up the training pad, throw it in the trash, and put a new one out... we were going to sswitch to wood shavings, but thee training pads worked wonders, so we ddecided touse them instead...

Thanks everyone, am just hoping they are all girls
hmm.png
The BA seems to be bigger than the other two not sure if that is the norm or not since this is our first time. We are handling and feeding by hand daily and so far everything is going well. Loving the wee pads and the ease of clean up. Will probably try to get some better pics of them again soon.
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom