woot.gif
woot.gif
woot.gif
woot.gif
woot.gif
woot.gif

droolin.gif
hit.gif
Wish I could have one like that! This is by far the best I have ever seen!

Last edited:
Quote:
many thanks - as for the design YES we created as we went - I only know I wanted limited wood so I could see and communicate with my chickens as much as possible..

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy :

Wow - I could sure use that coop right now! How many chickens do you have in there?
Give my
thumbsup.gif
to your DH!
woot.gif
thumbsup.gif

real # chicken count for coop right now is 40 with 5 going out in it today
but
for my chicken math the count is 4 + 0 + 5 = 9 (so I have a little more room...)​

thumbsup.gif

Thank you for sharing this!! I love it!
I am in South Florida and have been looking for some open coop designs and this looks perfect for me and my chicks.
Now, just gotta get Hubby on board
fl.gif

Quote:
you can do it - just don't tell him it took us about 3 1/2 months to get this far.. waiting on cut wood (we order it from a local saw mill), water and electrical gentlemen to come trench and hook up the time just adds up...

Since you are in Fl do the winters get chilly? I am thinking for our NC winters to get some nice canvas 5' wide for each stale so it could be rolled down and latched at the bottom for the winters and rolled up and stored for the summers... just to help prevent cold windy breezes and to kept out the snows that we see oooh every 3 years..

LOVE You're design...it reminds me of a horsebarn!
love.gif
PERFECT set up for breeding and keeping them seperate!
thumbsup.gif
Also LOVE your signs!!!
clap.gif
:clap:clap Very well done! I'm inspired...now I have to go get me a sign for my coop!

Back
Top Bottom