Our new RCOM-20's first hatch along!!! Hatch date january 23!

I bumped the Valentines Thread to the top for you
love.gif
hugs.gif
. All you have to do is post to join
love.gif
hugs.gif

So exciting!!!My hatch date is the 23rd also, and I have 2 pips and 1 zipping, in a old hovabator! I have 8 eggs total, 1 easter egger and 7 black and blue maran eggs!!! Your incubator is gorgeous, can't wait to see how it works out for you...Best wishes!!!

So exciting!!!My hatch date is the 23rd also, and I have 2 pips and 1 zipping, in a old hovabator! I have 8 eggs total, 1 easter egger and 7 black and blue maran eggs!!! Your incubator is gorgeous, can't wait to see how it works out for you...Best wishes!!!

Thank you!! Post some pictures of your fuzzy butts when you get a chance I'd love to see them!
jumpy.gif

NMarine that is a sweet looking/operating incubator!! After looking around online about it after seeing this post, that thing is a must have for those who enjoy hatching eggs and want to cut out the whole "part time job" effort it takes with something like an LG still air!

I woke up to one little fuzzy butt this morning!!!
celebrate.gif
And it looks like 2 others have pipped, YAY!!!

snooptwomey I would definetly recommend this incubator, especially for people who like to hatch as often as we do. There is absolutely no babysitting the R-com, you just have to add water every couple days and the humidity and temp stay exact!! It is so much more enjoyable not having to worry like we did when using the LG!!!

Back
Top Bottom