Our new RCOM-20's first hatch along!!! Hatch date january 23!

its a daily worry for me right now lol I am GLAD that my wife is around the house during the day right now and has been the last 2 weeks the eggs have been in that bater, makes it easy to keep an eye on the temp, and to get an afternoon turning in of the eggs.

I was up until 5am watching chicks hatch!!! I had 8 eggs in incubator, 5 are hatched out and 1 more with a pip
smile.png
!!! The Easter Egger egg pipped and zipped almost all the way and got stuck like that for over 24 hours, we didn't know what to do so we had to intervene, he was completely glued to his shell, my husband got him out with warm paper towels and now he is doing great in the bator!!! So excited, this is my 2nd hatch and I am hooked!!!

I was up until 5am watching chicks hatch!!! I had 8 eggs in incubator, 5 are hatched out and 1 more with a pip
smile.png
!!! The Easter Egger egg pipped and zipped almost all the way and got stuck like that for over 24 hours, we didn't know what to do so we had to intervene, he was completely glued to his shell, my husband got him out with warm paper towels and now he is doing great in the bator!!! So excited, this is my 2nd hatch and I am hooked!!!

YAY!!!
celebrate.gif
Congrats!!!
clap.gif

its a daily worry for me right now lol I am GLAD that my wife is around the house during the day right now and has been the last 2 weeks the eggs have been in that bater, makes it easy to keep an eye on the temp, and to get an afternoon turning in of the eggs.

Yea same here, my hubs isn't working right now so he was able to stay home and constantly watch the LG, otherwise I doubt we ever would have hatched anything from it. The R-com is wonderful!!!!

Grats guys our 2 red silkies hatched and over all I give our new incubator an A++ cleanup was a breeze!! Here are some photos of the little guys!

Ok so we are on our second hatch in the R-com 20 now! wifey got a whole truck full of eggs the other day! So here's hoping for some SQ silkies!!
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom