Our rescue pup checkin out the Gals...

typnslow

Songster
8 Years
Feb 2, 2011
New Market, Al
Meet Roatke. I know the place on his back looks hideous, hard to describe the improvement since he showed up here two weeks ago tomorrow. The vet thinks someone poured boiling water on him. I have been introducing him to the girls slowly. He has shown no aggressiveness towards them. He is a big bungling goof do I am afraid he would hurt them by accident, it will be a long while before I trust him while they are out and he is off his lead.

78803_2011-09-03_091550.jpg

fl.gif

Poor pup! Bless you for giving him a better life. I have a pit who lays with my chickens. No aggression from him or the cats. I bet he will be a great guardian for them. May karma find those heartless souls who did that to Roatke!

Quote:
I second that! I am in school to be a registered vet tech. We had a little Minature Schnauzer come in with a HUGE burn on his back. Awful looking...the only reason we are now caring for him and the shelter didn't put him down is because it involves a court case and the owners a facing prosecution (YESSS). They alllowed him to get horribly burned and chained him up outside in a corner of the yard to die. He is a wonderful little dog and he is doing great!

I am sure he is beautiful besides! One of my last rescues was a Rottweiler with a huge scar down the length of her body, sweetest dog ever though & she found an awesome home after about 8 months here on the farm.

My mother has a Pit that LOVES laying in the pool with the ducks, they're such goofy dogs
love.gif

Yes please post more pics of him on here so we can see his little face...poor guy and thank you for being there for him...we have a rescued pitt who is scared of the chickens and won't go in the backyard if they are out...
gig.gif
we love him and he gives great cuddles.

Back
Top Bottom