Our Texas-sized coop

I love those plans! Particuarly the mesh screen over your outside run with those neat ideas for cables! Now you gave me an idea to use it in my own run which it sags and I hate having my head rubbed on by the screens.

What an awesome coop!! I love the wood (I would love it in a house
smile.png
)

oh I wish I hadn't seen your coop.
sad.png

Hubby made a passing comment that some people he used to know made a living by selling free range eggs. I told him we didn't have the room for that many and that we can't have that many in the city (there is no limit but reality says too many and people will complain). He goes there is plenty of room in Bennington. His family owns 80 acres that is currently being used for nothing. I let the comment drop because I would love to move out there and have a lot of chickens, cows, dogs and maybe a horse or two. However he is a computer geek to the 10th power (it's his job too) and there is currently no way to get internet out there. So I know we won't be moving.

But if we do, I want I want ..... can I send you the bill though? ....LOL

If your going to do something, do it right! You sure did an amazing job and such attention to detail! Lucky chickens. I would just add a couple of trees in or near for shade and/or climbing on. Love it though!

Back
Top Bottom