Shawness

In the Brooder
Dec 6, 2020
Hi everyone!

We’ve been raising our first flock of mixed breeds and they’ve reached 18weeks and we have come to find out we have two roosters. 🥰 I love them both but we live in town and can’t keep them. Today they had their first sparring with each other and I’m not sure how to move forward with them being around each other and sleeping in the same coop with the hens in the interim.
One of the boys is a lavander maran and he’s so incredibly sweet, friendly and adventurous, and the other is a salmon faverolle, a little more quiet and slightly jumpy but still very nice.
We’d love to find a home they can go to where they are loved like they are here. I’ve looked everywhere around LA and I can’t seem to find a sanctuary that will take them :( any tips on where to look or if you may want to take them?
Thank you so much for any help!

Attachments

• E0CD8D68-819A-46B9-9B15-ADB4E3FD99D9.jpeg
    E0CD8D68-819A-46B9-9B15-ADB4E3FD99D9.jpeg
    846.5 KB · Views: 6
  • AE80D667-C41C-42EC-B1D2-04DFFC65412E.jpeg
    AE80D667-C41C-42EC-B1D2-04DFFC65412E.jpeg
    903.4 KB · Views: 5
Hi everyone!

We’ve been raising our first flock of mixed breeds and they’ve reached 18weeks and we have come to find out we have two roosters. 🥰 I love them both but we live in town and can’t keep them. Today they had their first sparring with each other and I’m not sure how to move forward with them being around each other and sleeping in the same coop with the hens in the interim.
One of the boys is a lavander maran and he’s so incredibly sweet, friendly and adventurous, and the other is a salmon faverolle, a little more quiet and slightly jumpy but still very nice.
We’d love to find a home they can go to where they are loved like they are here. I’ve looked everywhere around LA and I can’t seem to find a sanctuary that will take them :( any tips on where to look or if you may want to take them?
Thank you so much for any help!
1606528678036.jpg

Back
Top Bottom