Out my window I see...

It's nice that you're seeing some sunshine. Sunshine is on the forecast until Monday here, then it'll be hot, humid and cloudy - typical northerly weather, it's just delightful - for a couple of days before the temperature drops ten degrees. The wind change is coming a day later than expected (Tuesday) but I still look forward to any colder weather :p

Last edited:
I see grey cloudy fog socked in weather..raining again, but the wind is starting to blow again so it should clear out the fog.

I am going to plant some containers on my porch today to get ready for Spring..I know it should be here soon. I want to be ready.

We made a quick trip to MT early Friday morning and got back late last night . This is what it looked like there....

I was glad to wake up to this...

I hope you are all having a happy day, sunshine or not!

Out of my window I see the little whitewashed cottage opposite, and the ploughed fields stretching away into the distance, where I see the white spire of the village church where so many ancestors were baptised. Beautiful.

thank you for all the beautiful views out everyone's windows!. I love reading what you all see out in your 'neck of the woods'. Today it is raining and blowing again, typical PNW weather. I am cleaning cupboards and light fixtures and such. We have a bunch to do today but I am on 'cruise' mode where I don't have to punch the time clock and get to do things at my own pace and time frame. I love it!. We are going to get the porch put together for the season. Take all the furniture off and give it a good cleaning @ put out some of the fountains and décor..I should take some pictures to post when we are done.

Love having time off work, It is wonderful to be home and doing my own thing.

What are you all up to and what are you seeing out of your windows today?

Back
Top Bottom