Outdoor Aviary Birds

Well you didn't specify what time of the year.So I guess peafowl,partridge,quial,ducks,geese.I've heard that some people have a pair of goldens and a pair of impeyans in the same pen year round with good results.I don't suggest as you know how I feel about putting 2 breeds together,even though it is impossible for them to cross breed,I personally would not do it.
In N.H.,Tony.

I just looked up the bleeding heart pigeons and victoria crowned pigeon. I LOVE THEM!!!! How big do the victoria crowned pigeon get? Where can you get either of these birds? Do either need anythings special like heat or food? I will look into geese. I dont know though. My uncle has about 7 geese and they are mean loud and disgusting. His are domesticated though. I would get wild.

Ok never mind saw the price of crowned pigeon. I dont have a few grand to spend on pigeons. Though the greenwing doves look pretty. Cant either doves live with ring neck doves? Sorry so many questions.

Gamebird and turkey finish/grower mixed with cracked corn and few layer pellets until I wean the layer pellets out.As a treat every once in a while,wild bird seed,black sunflower,peanuts(unsalted only),fruits,veggies.
In N.H.,Tony.

Back
Top Bottom