outhouse

Quote:
lau.gif

tongue2.gif

He is so use to the babies I raise he thought he could reach in any cage and pet them that don't work so well when they are a ticked off adult
Lol

Quote:
Crystal, 2' by 3' is 6 square feet but what about 2 floors? An outhouse is tall - roosting could be upstairs but it would probably still be somewhat tight for 5 or 6. Nestboxes, feeder & waterer might be outside the outhouse. A covered run would provide a protected outdoor area.

I like the idea
smile.png
! Your outhouse could even be a portable (potty) . . . many years and some miles away, mine was on skids
roll.png
. No, I didn't bring it with me . . .

Steve

I love this idea. You must let us see pics when you have your birds in it. I have an old outhouse in the garden and I never thought of using it for chickens!

frow.gif
Here in Arkansaw (LOL) we call them thar "deluxe" outhouses...a 2 holer....(enough fer two seats)
lol.png
Hey...we get real fancy and put toilet seats on them...ya know...cut down on splinters!

Seriously, that's a great price, and should work great.
And absolutely to pictures!
smile.png

Springhouses are small but not as small as the outhouse. It would be cute to have it connected to one of those. Old timey feel and all.

Back
Top Bottom