outrageous shipping charges for Brinsea

lagpmgdsls

Songster
10 Years
Apr 6, 2009
I just went to order my new Brinsea incubator and auto turner and they wanted 37 bucks for shipping. The incubator itself is only 99....geez.

anyone now of another source where I won't get hit on shipping charges???

Last edited by a moderator:
I hear ya. I was a bit put out with there charges but was able to compensate $15 dollars of it from a code off of facebook. That ended at the end of January though. I do have to say that I ordered on Thursday night and received it Tuesday!!

I do not have an issue paying for shipping. My issue is a company or individual charging such high shipping rates in order to make money off of it. I ship frequently for items sold through e-bay and there is no way it costs Brinsea 37 bucks to pack and ship an incubator.

I bought mine off ebay, 86.00 with a turner and good themomiter, shipping included. The seller is sklipper and this is my 3rd incubator from them. They are very easy to work with.

ok...so I did some fooling around on the site and Brinsea charges shipping per item...they do not combine shipping charges if you purchase more than 1 item. Each item has a set shipping price whether in a box with another item or by itself.

Quote:
Thanks...I will keep an eye on e-bay. I checked yesterday and didn't see anything that would be cheaper.

Yup! Shipping charges are shipping charges.

It cost real money to ship something from point A to point B.

Why is this so difficult for people to process?

Back
Top Bottom