Overlanding, Camping, Adventure Motorcycling, Off-Roading, Boating, and other outdoor hobbies

Pics
I think we’re about to settle on relaxing vacations over adventures 🤣 the coyote howling in our camp at 3am was a bit disturbing and mr muddy was really paranoid and said I kept making bear sounds all night!!!! 😂
I just finished a short backpacking trip in OH, we had coyotes howling early morning too. It was pretty cool though - we are pretty sure it was a mom howling and the kits copying her.

I just finished a short backpacking trip in OH, we had coyotes howling early morning too. It was pretty cool though - we are pretty sure it was a mom howling and the kits copying her.
I wanted to find some cool stuff in OHIO!!! We did the off highway route to miamisburg for quail con but most of the good stuff is west of there

We grabbed a 12 pack and found an actual campground tonight before dark :woot We have a fire going and getting ready to hit the bathhouse. We have rain/storms coming in between 3am and 7am so it may get interesting!

I hope the tent keeps y'all dry. Can you plug your phone in while you take a shower?

Back
Top Bottom