Overlanding, Camping, Adventure Motorcycling, Off-Roading, Boating, and other outdoor hobbies

Taking advantage of the nice weather today and completing pre-winter chores like running the generator, repairing my 890, and getting motorcycle batteries charged and on tenders

My parents often took me camping when I was a kid. I remember that something always happened to me there, either I twisted my ankle or someone bit me. But it was cool all the same. Now we rarely go there with the family, if vacation, then only in hotels. But the topic got me thinking to arrange something like that for the kids, thanks).

Taking advantage of the nice weather today and completing pre-winter chores like running the generator, repairing my 890, and getting motorcycle batteries charged and on tenders
We finally completed the repair on my 890 :woot
On my first real ride on the 890 back in April 2022 (the trip when I met @Isadora 🥳) I dropped the bike making a u-turn and broke the clutch safety switch. The new switch was finally delivered in October or November due to back-orders and incorrect part numbers. Took until today for all the stars to align and get it installed

A couple hills where I went riding this past weekend.
DSC_0561.JPG DSC_0569.JPG

I’m in southern indiana as well!!
Selena Gomez Neighbors GIF by HULU

😂

Not familiar with those hills however…..was it local?
31pr18.jpg

It's in the foothills of Jackson County...lol It used to be Moto Supreme and I have word that the property may have sold since I visited. :( There's lots of gnarly single-track for dirt bikes and plenty of other hills, trails, and jumps of varying difficulties for SxS and 4-wheelers.

Back
Top Bottom