:P don't mind this thread

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by chickenlover237, May 18, 2012.

1. .

Last edited: Jul 14, 2012
  2. anybody?!

3. leadwolf1

leadwolf1 Songster

May 1, 2011
    3, 5, 7 roos...others look like pullets right now.

Chick 3, 7 are light brahmas Sorry, I'm not sure about the rest.

4. thanks i thought that chicks 4, 5, and 7 were boys because chick 3 has always been kinda rashy red because any bare skin on it is red like on its belly where their are no feathers it is red so I wasnt sure chick 5 has no rashy skin and also has what looks like a pea or rose comb and also chick 4 has a larger comb than chick 9 and its feathers are thinner on its tail but thanks for the input!

5. anybody else got any ideas?

6. Chickmama74

Chickmama74 In the Brooder

May 8, 2012
    Virginia
    Some of the all black ones look like Australorps. (sp?) I have 4 of them and they look the same.

7. thanks! the big black one was supposed to be a barred rock and the other two with brown chests were supposed to be black giants so maybe they are black austrolorps

8. Illia

Illia Crazy for Colors

Oct 19, 2009
    Forks, WA
    Production Red, Production Red, Brahma cross/mutt, probably a Phoenix or similar, Brahma possible mutt, a mutt, probably a Black Australorp or Black Sex Link, possibly another Phoenix - pullet.

9. Jferlisi

Jferlisi i dont eat chicken!!!!

Nov 2, 2010
    Menifee CA
    As Illia has stated 3 and 7 are Light brahma mixes. Brahmas have pea combs not singles.

10. WOW!!!! thanks everybody! I did not think that I would end up with ANY pheonixes I really wanted some but I did not think I would end up with any! I really hope they are pheonixes [​IMG] [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: