P90X Anyone?

way2gomom

In the Brooder
9 Years
May 22, 2010
My husband and I purchased the Team Beachbody workouts P90X and ChaLean Extreme. I did ChaLean Extreme, although not very well and not very long and that is no longer acceptable. I'm looking for buddies to do P90X with - I need to check in and tell you that I did or didn't do it and have just enough guilt if I haven't done it yet to stay up late at night and work out after my toddler is in bed. Anyone in? Anyone do P90X around here?

A lot of the teenage guys I know do it
roll.png

I just got mine in the mail today... I have to get a few things like a bar or bands and then I'll be into it. I'm not crazy about changing my diet, but whatever works I guess.

Quote:
lol... too painful.

I was in the service and it (seems at least) to be very close to basic training kinda stuff. I know what I looked like at the end of my OSUT training... and if they can get me to look that way again... I'll go ahead and feel that pain!

Quote:
actually you get to eat like a horse on it..just the correct things..say "no" to McD's..

Eww. I'm not crazy about mcd's anyways. My mother was a GM and my father had to feed us when I was growing up... that is about all I ever ate when he was in charge. It's gross. My mother... the complete opposite - she's all about some organic this and veggie that. I think I have taken after her afterall. McD's makes you literally sick... why would someone WANT that?!?!?

Back
Top Bottom