P90X Anyone?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by way2gomom, Jun 4, 2010.

1. way2gomom

way2gomom Out Of The Brooder

May 22, 2010
    My husband and I purchased the Team Beachbody workouts P90X and ChaLean Extreme. I did ChaLean Extreme, although not very well and not very long and that is no longer acceptable. I'm looking for buddies to do P90X with - I need to check in and tell you that I did or didn't do it and have just enough guilt if I haven't done it yet to stay up late at night and work out after my toddler is in bed. Anyone in? Anyone do P90X around here?

2. saddina

saddina Internally Deranged

May 2, 2009
    Desert, CA
    I used to do Insanity (PX90's big brother), and now Buffy is doing it. AKMichelle does PX.

3. beakkeeper

beakkeeper Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 20, 2008
    A lot of the teenage guys I know do it [​IMG]

4. lorieMN

lorieMN Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 19, 2008
    montevideo,MN
    I have it and am just getting back into it..

5. tnchickenut

tnchickenut It's all about the Dels!

Jan 24, 2010
    Englewood, TN
    I just got mine in the mail today... I have to get a few things like a bar or bands and then I'll be into it. I'm not crazy about changing my diet, but whatever works I guess.

6. PurpleChicken

PurpleChicken Tolerated.....Mostly

Apr 6, 2007
    Iceland
    AKMichelle inspired me to get P90X. Well, I have it and it's too painful to watch.

7. tnchickenut

Jan 24, 2010
    Englewood, TN
    Quote:lol... too painful.

I was in the service and it (seems at least) to be very close to basic training kinda stuff. I know what I looked like at the end of my OSUT training... and if they can get me to look that way again... I'll go ahead and feel that pain!

8. lorieMN

lorieMN Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 19, 2008
    montevideo,MN
    Quote:actually you get to eat like a horse on it..just the correct things..say "no" to McD's..

9. tnchickenut

Jan 24, 2010
    Englewood, TN
    Quote:actually you get to eat like a horse on it..just the correct things..say "no" to McD's..

Eww. I'm not crazy about mcd's anyways. My mother was a GM and my father had to feed us when I was growing up... that is about all I ever ate when he was in charge. It's gross. My mother... the complete opposite - she's all about some organic this and veggie that. I think I have taken after her afterall. McD's makes you literally sick... why would someone WANT that?!?!?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by