PA ChickenStock!! Updated! Please L@@K!!

Hope0491

Songster
12 Years
Jan 30, 2007
VA/PA
Hey Everyone!

Well, it's getting about that time of year where we should start planning!!

I don't know if any of my fellow PAers (even Maryland and whoever else would want to make the drive) are interested in a CS, but I will gladly offer my place!!

I live on 17 acre's and we have a nice size barn that we could use....I live in Wrightsville - zip: 17368

I know it's not a "central" location.. but, let me know if you're interested or not! If it's to far for people to drive.. then, we could pick a more central location.

Thanks!
~Lacey

Last edited:
Quote:
Sounds great!

That was going to be my next question!

Do you guys want an April/May CS? or a later one... maybe in September? - that would be the best weather for fall, not to hot, not to cold kinda thing.

~Lacey

Quote:
Sounds great!

So, you're thinking July?... I just don't want it to be to hot for the birds. I thought April, May or September would be our best bet for keeping the birds cool. But, I'm sure we could have some fans or something?

~Lacey

great!

...as soon as we get some more people interested we can take a vote and start planning!
smile.png

~Lacey

Quote:
heh! A chickenstock is just a gathering of chicken lovers to chat and hang out - you can also bring hatching eggs, chicks, started and adult birds to swap or sell.

Once we have things situated and are planning specifics.. we'll get a list together of what people have to sell and trade.

~Lacey

I'd be interested in such a thing, but Wrightsville is 4 1/2 hours from me. That is a bit far for a chicken swap/social. But if you do any more central or eastern PA, I'd probably try to attend.

Back
Top Bottom