PA ChickenStock!! Updated! Please L@@K!!

I wish I could come hope. I working that day and you are a good 4 hours or so from me. I still plan on having the other chicken stock in sept for the pittsburgh area and who ever wants to come. I hope you have a good turn out. Pa is just so dang big and spread out. I be happy to send some eggs if you have a egg swap and need particpants. pm me and let me know by the end of the weekend, they are mixed with a rir.

I'd love it if someone would have one in Western PA!! I would, but I live in a tiny "normal" house... I think a real farm is better suited!!!

jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif

8 days til my peeps are shipped!!!!!! I am driving everyone NUTS around here!!! (Even the ppl at the PO!! haha!)
wee.gif

Hey Everyone,

Well, my computer crashed last week and I just haven't had the time between that, work and school to plan this spring CS - so, I'm going to see if I can move it to the beginning of June.

If not, we'll just have to plan on the fall CS.
Sorry everyone!

Thanks,
Lacey

Hey...I am in for a more western PA CS! I have a friend in VA who just put together a HUGE swap-n-sell...maybe I can get some advice from her regarding testing/regulations,etc. on birds (I realize it varies from state to state, but it would be a good starting point). Did anyone ever nail down a plan for the western part of the state? Sounds like there is some interest...I would be willing to help plan, BUT keep in mind that I am due to have another baby the end of Aug./beginning of Sept, so I don't know how active a role I can play, but I would be glad to help plan at this end if anyone else wants to get one board. PM me if anyone is interested.

Leah

Hi - I am in Chester County and would love to come to the "party". Last weekend I drove 3 hours to the Endless Mountains Poultry Show and Auction in upstate PA, so I'm definitely game!!

jumpy.gif
:jumpy

Oh this sounds like so much fun! I live in north central PA, just off the I-80 (I can hear it from my place, grrrr).

Back
Top Bottom