Pacific Northwest Poultry Association double show, Salem, OR Oct 13-14, 2012

Just posting to mark this thread so it is easier to find. I hope that someone will post photos and results after the show.
I'll do my best, maybe between all of us we can get some good pics. :) I always end up so busy, that when I get home I realize I didn't take any pics! LOL

Well I have my new pen up and ready. I'll have DH help me move the free standing 10x10 tonight or tomorrow. So we are ready for anything that follows us home from the show. I even have a broody silkie right now who I can give chicks to.

I'm rather excited. And yes we are bringing what will hopefully be plenty of money so we can get out.

I'm super upset right now. I just got an email for UPS saying that the entry form didn't go through because it had the wrong address.
hit.gif
I have no clue where I went wrong! I proofread the envolope multiple times to make sure I didn't get the address wrong. I used the address on the entry form. I'm also mad at UPS because the didn't tell me until today that it had wrong address and I sent it 3 WEEKS AGO!!!!!
somad.gif
Regardless, I'm still going to get my Polish Frizzles and maybe by a few adult birds. But I'm still very upset and angry at UPS!

Well I have my new pen up and ready. I'll have DH help me move the free standing 10x10 tonight or tomorrow. So we are ready for anything that follows us home from the show. I even have a broody silkie right now who I can give chicks to.

I'm rather excited. And yes we are bringing what will hopefully be plenty of money so we can get out.

U need some more silkies right? I have silkie chicks.... 5-7 week old buffs as well as some paints, 1 PQ black (vaulted) and 1 potentially SQ blue partially vaulted all 2 weeks old this weekend..... I also have a dozen or so silkie eggs a mix of BBS, Paint and buff with a good possibility of getting porcelain.
lau.gif
I am probably not bringing the little ones unless someone wants them though so I don't have to worry about keeping them warm. The PQ black is free. it has a little nub off its toe on both feet that could be considered an extra toe.

I'm super upset right now. I just got an email for UPS saying that the entry form didn't go through because it had the wrong address.
hit.gif
I have no clue where I went wrong! I proofread the envolope multiple times to make sure I didn't get the address wrong. I used the address on the entry form. I'm also mad at UPS because the didn't tell me until today that it had wrong address and I sent it 3 WEEKS AGO!!!!!
somad.gif
Regardless, I'm still going to get my Polish Frizzles and maybe by a few adult birds. But I'm still very upset and angry at UPS!
Oh dang, I'm so sorry!! Maybe email the show secretary and tell her what happened, and see if they'll let you do a late entry...???

Oh dang, I'm so sorry!! Maybe email the show secretary and tell her what happened, and see if they'll let you do a late entry...???
Yeah, I think I might give it a try, I've been looking forward to this for months and just to find out that it didn't go through is so upsetting. I had plans with some friends for the Banquet and a hotel booked too.
he.gif
Now, where can I locate her email address?

Last edited:
I need everyone to send prayers/positive thoughts my way for tomorrow. Today is my 'Sunday' and the new work schedule came out today so I won't be able to check it until tomorrow. Everyone just hope and pray that I got the weekend off! I will be very upset/miserable if I have to work and I might just have to pull the sick card.

Back
Top Bottom