Pacific Northwest Poultry Association double show, Salem, OR Oct 13-14, 2012

Still trying to decide if I want to show some birds, never have before but it is on the list. The deciding factor will be how DH knee replacement surgery goes next week...... Entries close the 27th so will be able to decide by then. I have some Welsummer pullets and BCM pullets that I may take, my Delawares are not quite there yet and although I want to promote the lovely breed, not sure I want to show White Chickens :) Lucky for me, the show is only 20 min. from my house so a great one to get my feet wet, regardless I will spend some time there!

My brother and I went to Stevenson,,,,first show for the both of us,,,,,was sure a good time,,,,,,Salem Is quite a distance for me,,,,I was woundering If there Is any shows aound Yakima?????? If so I hope some one anounces It,,,I sure would like to attend,,,,,,thanks,, R

My brother and I went to Stevenson,,,,first show for the both of us,,,,,was sure a good time,,,,,,Salem Is quite a distance for me,,,,I was woundering If there Is any shows aound Yakima?????? If so I hope some one anounces It,,,I sure would like to attend,,,,,,thanks,, R
The Washington Feather Fanciers host a show in Chehalis in December. :)

Still trying to decide if I want to show some birds, never have before but it is on the list. The deciding factor will be how DH knee replacement surgery goes next week...... Entries close the 27th so will be able to decide by then. I have some Welsummer pullets and BCM pullets that I may take, my Delawares are not quite there yet and although I want to promote the lovely breed, not sure I want to show White Chickens :) Lucky for me, the show is only 20 min. from my house so a great one to get my feet wet, regardless I will spend some time there!
Yay! See you there!! :)

Back
Top Bottom