-Pack Foxes- A Role-play

Name: Thornapple
Pack: Desert
Personality: He's stealthy and is often comes off as grumpy and prickly but he has a sharp mind that's quick to make plans that benefit him.
Mate: Open
Pups: none
Backstory: He's never been good at fighting and he had to learn that the hard way, he's kind of a loner now and doesn't really care too much for his packmates but he's a good hunter so he's probably ignored for the most part.

Name: Thistlestrike
Pack: Dark
Personality: She's a wise fox who can be very sly, she knows how to talk to others to get what she wants and she has a strong air of nobility around her.
Pups: none
Backstory: She's a bit of a mystery but the pack knows not to mess with her as she will put them in her place, her story before becoming a lady is still weirdly unknown and there are probably made up stories and rumors about her somewhere.

Name: Asterflower
Pack: Silver
Personality: She's a kind and caring fox that is good at healing and even giving advice.
Pups: None
Backstory: She always had an affinity for helping and healing her pack and she's very skilled at it but she is known to over work herself as she has failed to save foxes in the past and she can't stand loosing patients.

Name: Chestnutwing
Pack: Rusty
Personality: He's a bit anxious and over thinks things most of the time but he's a sweetheart who tries his best.
Mate: None
Backstory: He doesn't have much of one yet, he's trying to find his place in the world as of now.

Name: Ivymoon
Pack: Arctic
Personality: She's extremely loyal and respectful, she's a power fox but not the most social.
Backstory: She's a Arctic fox through and through, she's still a bit young but is already one of the most respected Warriors due to her strength and battle experience, she's fought off many wolves and has a bit of a taste for battle. She has a deep hatred for wolves as she has lost family to their attacks.

(I named them all after plants that fit them ;p )
All accepted. Perfect. :)

Name: Nightberry
Pack: Dark
Personality: mysterious and not particularly open to others. Quiet.
Description: silver with grey eyes
Mate: open
Backstory: who knows? She is not very open or anything.

Name: Rowantail
Pack: silver
Personality: open to other packs, a peacemaker. Loves to be helpful
Description:large silver fox with bay eyes
Mate: @Frost bite88

Asterflower plz
Pups (ahem, cubs): open
Backstory: Not much of one. Just running through the meadows happily.
All accepted. (BTW, fox babies can be called kits, cubs, or pups. You can call them whatever you want. :D)

Name: Jadeheart
Rank hunter
Pack: rusty
Personality: kind, open, bright little fox with light feet and sharp eyes.
Description: small, slender, graceful pearl vixen with the greenest eyes a fox could have.
Very medium grey fur, not light silver.
Mate: could have one.
Pups: nah
Backstory: Lives the life one can have in a pack, with friends all around her. One could say she has a perfect life, but she yearns for adventure.

Name: Claw
Age 36 winters
Personality: generally kind and a good leader but when he is bored, probably not. Doesn't always deal with other packs in a diplomatic way.
Loves his mate.
Description: rough looking little fox with coarse grey brown fur and yellow eyes. (Cross fox)
Mate: yes please!
Pups: yes please!
Accepted. Great characters!

Name: Everest
Appearance: Bright white with very pale grey patches, he has brown eyes and is very fluffy(I am going to draw him and all of the other characters I make on here, I'll upload the pictures when I'm done)
Personality: Snappy and sharp, nobody particularly likes him. He has a bad attitude and is very uncompassionate. He is a good hunter, but doesn't like the company of other foxes, so group hunting is a no-go for him, his bad attitude makes him a bit of an outcast in his own pack..
Mate: None(Tbh he'll probably never have one, he just seems like the kind of fox who'll be single forever)
Backstory: Born the largest of the litter, Everest was always dominant over his two litter-sisters. However when he was only three months old, his mother died from malnutrition (It had been a particularly difficult Winter for Arctic Pack) his two sisters succumbing to the same fate only weeks later. His father wanted nothing to do with him, so he became bitter and uncaring. He was a fighter though, and pulled through the difficult start. He's still bitter and cold.
Other Info:

Name: Pinetail
Appearance: Small, scruffy and lean. She had reddish-brown fur with an exceptionally bushy tail. She has very fluffy ears
Personality: She's a little grouchy with patients that squirm, whine, or grumble, however she's fiercely devoted to her role in the pack. She is a great healer, and knows what she's doing. When you are injured, there's no other fox you's want by your side.
Mate: None
Backstory: She was born and raised in Rusty pack, and always took a fascination in healing. She was overjoyed when she finally completed her training and became a full-fledged healer. She's known for her grouchiness, but really she is quite compassionate when it comes to healing. She is very untrusting of other packs.
Other Info: Her one and only litter-sister is Oakblossom

Name: Oakblossom
Appearance: Pretty, slender, mottled brown furred fox with blue eyes and white spots(resembling blossoms)
Personality: Sweet, kind and charming, Oakblossom is the kind of fox that is greatly admired and respected. HOWEVER! She is very stubborn and persistent, and won't stop until she gets her way.
Mate: None, but I'd really like her to have one, so if someone could make her one, that would be great(I don't really want too)
Backstory: Rusty Pack born and raised, she was more 'babied' by her mother, as she was the runt of the litter. This created a short lived rivalry between her and her sister, but they realized there was no point in the petty fighting, so it ended quite quickly. After that, her and her sister were very close for a while, until their different duties changed the way that they were living. I guess they just don't have time for each other anymore?
Other: Her sister is Pinetail

Oooof! I'll make more later, I'm literally so tired rn. Goodnight!

Perfect! Love them!

Okay, I think I'm going to make a few more now, so bear with me...(My muscovy duckling keeps biting the darn keyboard whilst I'm trying to write)

Name: Sandflower
Appearance: Very small, well groomed cream coloured fox with light green eyes. She has a white tailtip, underbelly, chest and muzzle. Her paws are dark brown.
Rank: Lady (If that's okay, I mean her personality seems a little un-noble)
Personality: She's a bright, happy little fox who is always positive and caring. She enjoys the company of other foxes, so much so that she hates to be alone. She's a good fighter, but won't kill unless she REALLY has too. She's not a great hunter, but makes up for it by her good nature. Sometimes she can be a little too caring though, so much so, that it gets to the point where she wants to help random rouge foxes, and is extremely stubborn about it. Little known to most, she often feels anxious about other foxes, and whether or not they judge her, or her poor hunting skills, so she covers up her fear with jokes. In reality she's not as happy as she portrays herself.
Mate: Claw? (If that's okay with you @AMERAUCANAS4REAL ?)
Backstory: Growing up, she was the runt of a larger litter (5) however she didn't get any special treatment from her mother (understandably so, I mean her mother had five pups to raise) which left her growth stunted. One day, as an attempt to get her mother's praise, she snuck out of camp. She had gone a little way from camp, when she was grabbed by a desert eagle that had been watching her from the top of a nearby catus. She yelped loudly but no-one came. So, in desperation, she sank her teeth into the bird's foot, it dropped her, and she plummeted. She hit the ground and was knocked out. No-one found her for an entire 24 hours, until a hunting patrol spotted her. Two of her legs were broken, and the rest were pretty grazed, but the rest of her was miraculously unscathed, considering the height she was dropped from.
After that she was very reserved and quiet, however in more recent years she has come out of her shell more, and is known as a bubbly, caring fox by her packmates.
Other: Most of the other pups in her litter unfortunately passed away, they weren't malnourished or anything, they just weren't strong enough, her only surviving littermate is her sister, Cactus

Name: Cactus
Appearance: Dark sandy coloured fox, with brown spots across her fur (Almost resembling freckles) She has dark green eyes
Personality: Prickly and sharp, but once you get to know her she's actually quite nice, she's loyal to what she believes in, and would never betray her pack or her family. She is adventurous and bold, and is a little more open to foxes from other packs.
Mate: Hey @AMERAUCANAS4REAL she could be Claw's mate if you prefer?
Pups: None.
Backstory: She watched the other members of her litter slip away one by one, both her mother, and the pack's healer trying desperately to help them. But it was too late. Her mother became empty and cold, barely acknowledging that Cactus existed. Cactus barely had a relationship with her sister, and still doesn't.

I think that's all of the character's I'll do, I'll maybe do more at some point?

@Cluckcluck1215
@HeavensHens88
@chicken4prez
@vachick15

Maybe some of you want to join?

Last edited:
Name: Lord Pineleaf
Personality: Stern, compassionate, dependable, loyal, bossy.
Mate: Lady Oakblossom (courtesy of @Feather Hearts)
Pups: Mapletail, Ashen
Backstory: Pineleaf has had a terrible past, but it strengthened him to be the Lord Fox he is today. His parents, former Rulers of the Rusty Pack, were killed when he was only 2 winters old, during a Bear Raid. He was entrusted to the Wise Ones until he came of age to be the next Lord.

Name: Rustpaw
Personality: Excited, curious, loyal, gullible
Mate: Open (He wants one)
Backstory: Rustpaw's father was killed when he was very young, but but he has a very strong mother and she cared for her four pups. When Rustpaw was old enough to hunt he became the main supporter of the family. He later became a Rook and was accepted as a Warrior.

Name: Poppytail
Pack: Silver
Personality: Sweet, fierce, clever, bubbley
Backstory: Poppytail grew up with her parents and 3 older brothers. She longs to be a Warrior and is working hard to be accepted.

Last edited:
Okay, I think I'm going to make a few more now, so bear with me...(My muscovy duckling keeps biting the darn keyboard whilst I'm trying to write)

Name: Sandflower
Appearance: Very small, well groomed cream coloured fox with light green eyes. She has a white tailtip, underbelly, chest and muzzle. Her paws are dark brown.
Rank: Lady (If that's okay, I mean her personality seems a little un-noble)
Personality: She's a bright, happy little fox who is always positive and caring. She enjoys the company of other foxes, so much so that she hates to be alone. She's a good fighter, but won't kill unless she REALLY has too. She's not a great hunter, but makes up for it by her good nature. Sometimes she can be a little too caring though, so much so, that it gets to the point where she wants to help random rouge foxes, and is extremely stubborn about it. Little known to most, she often feels anxious about other foxes, and whether or not they judge her, or her poor hunting skills, so she covers up her fear with jokes. In reality she's not as happy as she portrays herself.
Mate: Rowantail? (If that's okay with you @AMERAUCANAS4REAL ?)
Backstory: Growing up, she was the runt of a larger litter (5) however she didn't get any special treatment from her mother (understandably so, I mean her mother had five pups to raise) which left her growth stunted. One day, as an attempt to get her mother's praise, she snuck out of camp. She had gone a little way from camp, when she was grabbed by a desert eagle that had been watching her from the top of a nearby catus. She yelped loudly but no-one came. So, in desperation, she sank her teeth into the bird's foot, it dropped her, and she plummeted. She hit the ground and was knocked out. No-one found her for an entire 24 hours, until a hunting patrol spotted her. Two of her legs were broken, and the rest were pretty grazed, but the rest of her was miraculously unscathed, considering the height she was dropped from.
After that she was very reserved and quiet, however in more recent years she has come out of her shell more, and is known as a bubbly, caring fox by her packmates.
Other: Most of the other pups in her litter unfortunately passed away, they weren't malnourished or anything, they just weren't strong enough, her only surviving littermate is her sister, Cactus

Name: Cactus
Appearance: Dark sandy coloured fox, with brown spots across her fur (Almost resembling freckles) She has dark green eyes
Personality: Prickly and sharp, but once you get to know her she's actually quite nice, she's loyal to what she believes in, and would never betray her pack or her family. She is adventurous and bold, and is a little more open to foxes from other packs.
Mate: Hey @AMERAUCANAS4REAL she could be Rowantail's mate if you prefer?
Pups: None.
Backstory: She watched the other members of her litter slip away one by one, both her mother, and the pack's healer trying desperately to help them. But it was too late. Her mother became empty and cold, barely acknowledging that Cactus existed. Cactus barely had a relationship with her sister, and still doesn't.

I think that's all of the character's I'll do, I'll maybe do more at some point?

@Cluckcluck1215
@HeavensHens88
@chicken4prez
@vachick15

Maybe some of you want to join?
All accepted.

Name: Snowberry
Personality: Sweet, amiable, a bit naughty
Mate: Open (When she's old enough)
Backstory: Snowberry doesn't have much backstory. The most exciting thing that has happened to her is when she hid from her parents in a snowbank!

20181018_121550.jpg

I've already started to draw my foxes and will hopefully have them done by today, but here's a small and quickly drawn Thornapple covered in Thorn-apple leaves :p

Back
Top Bottom