-Pack Foxes- A Role-play

Pics
*Polite notice to all*

Please keep this thread within the family friendly BYC rules & thread rules below ~ https://www.backyardchickens.com/help/terms

A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understand the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.
B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.
C) I promise there will be no swearing or cursing, (including censoring by using symbols) or adult sexual activity in innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding, it means innuendo in non human characters as well.
D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as in the BYC way.
E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means if you didn't create the content, (like an image/picture) and don't have permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

Thank you.
*BYC STAFF*

*Polite notice to all*

Please keep this thread within the family friendly BYC rules & thread rules below ~ https://www.backyardchickens.com/help/terms

A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understand the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.
B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.
C) I promise there will be no swearing or cursing, (including censoring by using symbols) or adult sexual activity in innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding, it means innuendo in non human characters as well.
D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as in the BYC way.
E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means if you didn't create the content, (like an image/picture) and don't have permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

Thank you.
*BYC STAFF*
Thank you. It was getting a little out of hand.

Snowstalker nodded in affirmation, before explaining simply "I was planning on heading out towards the wolves' territory to scout them out. You are free to follow along if you want, but I cannot guarantee it will be safe." He eyed Lemming, analyzing his facial expressions to see how he felt.
"I don't think I could do that," Lemming said quietly.
Thank you. It was getting a little out of hand.
(I agree. I am glad you took charge of your role play.)

Back
Top Bottom