Paid for express shipping, will my chicks

ging3rhoffman

Songster
10 Years
Feb 23, 2009
Meyers is 3 hours from me but i went ahead and paid an extra $30 dollars to get it to me the next day. I think they ship out at 4pm, whats the chances that they will get to me before noon the next day? They are suppose to be shipped out this monday the 9th.
Ive read alot of bad post about our postal service...which is true and makes you wonder why they dont care!
hit.gif

Last edited:
I worked for the Post Office and I know that Express is high priority! If your receipt says 1 day delivery that is what to expect. When I worked on Sat. they Express service would call and say a package is coming and I had to wait even after closing just to receive and get it delivered that day.. The reason is if it does not get scanned and delivered as stated on receipt you get your money back...
Also Express is placed in a special container and handled differently than ordinary mail.... It would be near impossible to "lose" express packages....
Besides did you get a tracking no. cause every stop they
are scanned and you can track them really well.
If you call post office early a.m. they can get online and tell you where it is and how soon it will reach them...

Back
Top Bottom