Pallet coop- tips and ideas needed!

Pics
Here is one I done. It's just doesn't have the roof on yet. Really simple to do once you get the pallets apart. If you get a saw like this you can cut the nails and it makes it alot easier than the hammer and prybar method. You can build the whole thing with pallets still whole. Once you get it completely together you can then start busting pallets and over lapping the the boards. One end is on hinges so that I can get inside. The only thing I paid for was the roof panels, hinges, and nails. Everything else was free pallets from rural king.
SmartSelect_20210923-134207_Samsung Internet.jpg
20210304_164756.jpg

Here is one I done. It's just doesn't have the roof on yet. Really simple to do once you get the pallets apart. If you get a saw like this you can cut the nails and it makes it alot easier than the hammer and prybar method. You can build the whole thing with pallets still whole. Once you get it completely together you can then start busting pallets and over lapping the the boards. One end is on hinges so that I can get inside. The only thing I paid for was the roof panels, hinges, and nails. Everything else was free pallets from rural king. View attachment 2843814View attachment 2843803

Make sure you have the right blade.

DH told me the blade on ours was supposed to cut metal.

Perhaps the particular screw I was attempting to deal with was hardened (it was a random screw from DH's random screw storage), or perhaps he mistook the capability, but I destroyed the blade and barely scratched the screw.

Back
Top Bottom