Pallet Inspired Coop

We were getting them from Arvin but they contracted that out to someone, so I'm looking somewhere else! I would try Noranda if I were you!

I use pallets also and got some that had 12ft 4x4's under them, and I said "oh boy these are nice" WRONG. The 4x4's were oak and hard as cement. I tried running screws into them and the screws would break, then tried to drilll pilot holes and the drills broke. I ended up using them to stack fire wood on. I've got a mountain of pallet wood to use to finish my coop, I built it as the snow was falling and quit when I got far enough for the coop to be comfortable for the birds. Where the coop is right now is a mud pit as the snow melts, so I'm waiting to finish the exterior with pallet wood.

That is so cool I love building coops, I've been using scraps and that does include pallets, all my animals have worn me out so I have scraps and no engery and a second coop to finish in three weeks. LOL

i'm building mine from scratch out of pallet wood,any helpful hints
pop.gif
??? i was going to use the intact pallets as walls,then put something like tin,or plywood over them

Back
Top Bottom