Pamprin is a joke, Midol is worse - somebody help me before I lose my mind!

I agree with the other ladies in nutrition and seeing a doctor. Listen to your body. it can help lead yoy to what you need. I always crave rare meat and greens whem I have pms. My symptoms ease uo when I eat a lot of these things. They're chocked full of vitamens and iron so that is orobably why. I have tried birth control but I become very depressed while on it. It does help many women though. Birth control is a wonderful advancement in women's medicine and is a god/dess send for those with PMDD or even regular PMS. Also chocolate, dark chocolate tha is, is high in antioxidents and some feel that it can ease symptoms. the higher the cocoa content and the lower the suger content the better.

I agree with the other ladies in nutrition and seeing a doctor. Listen to your body. it can help lead yoy to what you need. I always crave rare meat and greens whem I have pms. My symptoms ease uo when I eat a lot of these things. They're chocked full of vitamens and iron so that is orobably why. I have tried birth control but I become very depressed while on it. It does help many women though. Birth control is a wonderful advancement in women's medicine and is a god/dess send for those with PMDD or even regular PMS. Also chocolate, dark chocolate tha is, is high in antioxidents and some feel that it can ease symptoms. the higher the cocoa content and the lower the suger content the better.
I crave rare meat too - I could eat prime rib like there is no tomorrow sometimes...I probably need to look into getting an iron supplement.

I crave rare meat too - I could eat prime rib like there is no tomorrow sometimes...I probably need to look into getting an iron supplement.
my favorite time of the month meal is served at Longhorn steak house.

A sirloin medium rare, seasonal vegetables, and their fantastic strawberry salad no cheese no dressing. There s so much fruit and yummy candied nuts in it that it doesn't need dressing.

Oh man... i really want some.

Maybe not realistic for you but most of my PMS symptoms disappeared when I went gluten free, including mood swings, cramps, etc. It took about 3 months but I am amazed how well I feel not having it in my system ( I am not allergic, I just wanted to give it a try for health reasons) I also take a salmon oil supplement along with vitamin D and a multivitamin. Might be worth looking into...

hugs.gif
Go see your GYN/OB..they can low-dose you Zoloft for that. It works, I know from personal experience.

I went to my OB and just happened to be raging with PMS at the time so you would think that if at any time a hormone imbalance would show up in the blood work. Nope. Nothing. She put me on a low dose birth control pill (had my tubes tied 12 years ago) and it just make me bleed all the time. Yep those went to the trash can. But here's the weird thing.. I went to a regular md for kidney stones and he ordered a CAT scan. It showed I have a tumor in my adrenal gland. I'm about ready for a recheck on that and I think I'm going to see the new md at the clinic and ask her if there could be a correlation. The tumor usually occurs when someones adrenal gland is excreting too much of a hormone as I understand it. Also most people don't even know they have this sort of tumor until they get a CAT scan for something else and it is seen.

I had heavy flows with clots, severe cramping, and mood swings for ten years. I also had pain with certain positions while trying to participate in some nocturnal activities. Finally, I just had it taken out. Left the ovaries and tubes though. I feel so much better. I never get any kind of cramps or pain with the deed anymore. I wish I would have done it years ago. Although we left the hormone producers in, I have noticed a huge change in moodiness for the better.

Back
Top Bottom