Tell us about your whole process so far. What kind of incubator, has temp/humidity been stable throughout? What settings did you use?
Do NOT poke any holes yet. If it’s just lockdown time, I assume they still have at least 3 days to go, so no holes yet.
If they are really too small, you can delay lockdown for a day or two. There are a couple other things, but tell us more first.
Those are usually decent incubators, I believe. So I have to assume that you may have used too much water throughout, and they didn't lose enough moisture.
Your best bet is to wait another day, or even 2 more days, before increasing humidity even further. Watch for drawdown or even internal pip, if you are around enough to monitor them closely. If not, I'd at least wait for drawdown.