Papa's Poultry Review

I bought 8 bcm chicks earlier this month and 9 arrived in the mail in great condition. I lost one who when it was about 3 weeks old, no fault of his. I second the good communication. It was my first time ordering chicks and he made it a good one.

My babies from my shipped eggs. Bought 6 BCM (received 8) and 4 EE (received 6)
All my BCM hatched and 3 EE. Here is my project frizzle EE at 2 weeks! So excited!
[/IMG]

And one BCM at a few days old.

I ordered some Autosexing chicks from Papa's, and they arrived last Thursday, healthy and chirping. I ordered 6, and 11 arrived... One did die a few hours after arrival, but I think it got chilled...I had to leave for a work issue, and when I got back it was not under the Eco-glo with the others. So, that is on me, not Papas.
Anyway, the remaining chicks are doing great, eating up a storm and running all around the brooder. We have cream legbars, choc. Orpingtons, rhodebars, and an olive egger. Communication was wonderful. I would absolutely order from Papaspoultry again.
Also, the chicks came all the way to VA from CA, and he did a great job with the shipping. I could not believe how quickly they arrived, and how healthy and active they all appeared on arrival. I will post pictures as they get bigger. LOVE these chicks.

Back
Top Bottom