Paper Quilling

Hi everyone! Is anyone else interested in paper quilling? I have been making a few small things with it, but I'd like to get better. As my friend commented after I spent like 3 hours on a simple peacock, I have way to much time on my hands. Anyone else here like to make things out of paper? View attachment 2968981
Etsy store it up because I would pay 10 bucks for that!

Hi everyone! Is anyone else interested in paper quilling? I have been making a few small things with it, but I'd like to get better. As my friend commented after I spent like 3 hours on a simple peacock, I have way to much time on my hands. Anyone else here like to make things out of paper? View attachment 2968981
That is simply amazing.

Thanks everyone! This is the first 3D paper quilling I’ve done. I guess all paper quilling is technically 3D, but this is more of a paper sculpture I suppose. It’s a frog.

Attachments

• 35310C22-1A97-42EC-B2EC-FA63333071D1.jpeg
    35310C22-1A97-42EC-B2EC-FA63333071D1.jpeg
    316.6 KB · Views: 8
Thanks. You can see where I messed up on the body and the strips are crooked, as well as my improvisation on the eyes and feet, but overall I’m happy with how it came out. Next though, I’m looking for a chicken design.
You have patience. It's hard for me even to crochet because it takes so long.

You have patience. It's hard for me even to crochet because it takes so long.
Thank you. I think crochet takes more patience though. You can see the results of your work quicker when you are paper quilling, I find that is important if you want to stay involved with your project. But in the brief time since I started quilling, I have realized one reason I like quilling; I have more patience for paper than people! :p

Back
Top Bottom