Paranormal/Alien Encounters Chat Corner. ( ages>14-20+)

Pics
Here is a close up of the ball of light I photographed 2 pics and 2 far away pics same pics
ballligh.PNG
ballli.PNG
ball light.PNG

The ball was floating towards the bench in the back ground, I only got the 2 shots of it, the ball spun faster, got noisier, and brighter as it moved towards the bench and over my cat under, I don't know what happened to it after the second shot I was too busy taking the pic.
,,mn.PNG

Here is a close up of the ball of light I photographed 2 pics and 2 far away pics same pics
View attachment 2886448View attachment 2886454View attachment 2886456
The ball was floating towards the bench in the back ground, I only got the 2 shots of it, the ball spun faster, got noisier, and brighter as it moved towards the bench and over my cat under, I don't know what happened to it after the second shot I was too busy taking the pic.
View attachment 2886473
I've heard about lightning balls. Usually related to thunderstorms. Saw it on a documentary. They usually come out of power point sockets. They fizzle and crackle. Thats probably one of them. or a spiritual orb.

I saw a peacock and a coon but no alien? At what point in the video is it?

(I know this is a really old post, I'm just interested.)
It's the grey spot, those are eyes, & part of the face that I get the pictures too.

There's a fox, at the beginning.

Back
Top Bottom