Paranormal/Alien Encounters Chat Corner. ( ages>14-20+)

Pics
I saw a shape shifter when I was about 14. A man was walking up the road toward me and a friend and, when he passed under a streetlight, he dropped onto all fours and changed into a huge roan dog with black stripes on his back. We were coming back from hunting ducks at a ranch a couple miles away, and I raised my shotgun and pointed it at the "dog", which immediately broke and ran into the brush.

We ran to my house as fast as we could, the whole time making sure our guns were at the ready and aimed into the brush. My buddy has his parents come pick him up. My folks thought I was out of my mind but I know what I saw. I never saw it again.

I saw a shape shifter when I was about 14. A man was walking up the road toward me and a friend and, when he passed under a streetlight, he dropped onto all fours and changed into a huge roan dog with black stripes on his back. We were coming back from hunting ducks at a ranch a couple miles away, and I raised my shotgun and pointed it at the "dog", which immediately broke and ran into the brush.

We ran to my house as fast as we could, the whole time making sure our guns were at the ready and aimed into the brush. My buddy has his parents come pick him up. My folks thought I was out of my mind but I know what I saw. I never saw it again.
You can't forget seeing something like that.

I just read something similar except it changed into a deer. Creepy!

There's only one season, 8 episodes, but it's pretty good. The spirit warrior is a kick in the ass, very funny.

My sister and I had a discussion about whether there's an underlying theme of embracing colonialism. I say there is, she says I hate big government too much and see conspiracy in the pattern of the coffee grounds in the bottom of my cup.

There's only one season, 8 episodes, but it's pretty good. The spirit warrior is a kick in the ass, very funny.

My sister and I had a discussion about whether there's an underlying theme of embracing colonialism. I say there is, she says I hate big government too much and see conspiracy in the pattern of the coffee grounds in the bottom of my cup.
I might have to watch it!

This is not a shape shifter, and I don't know if I mentioned it already, but one time my son and I were watching snow come down at night, and we had a light on so we could see it. We were in an upstairs bedroom looking out, and the snow stopped mid snowing-frozen in air, we said that was weird, then all the snow took the shape of a serpent, and turned to look at us, we backed up and the snow serpent backed up as if to strike, and then all energy blasted our window with what looked like an open mouth. We ran.

I am watching Ancient Aliens cosmic egg here is a photo that looks like my stone again, but not in this pic.
aao.PNG

Just a couple weeks ago, I had to sleep outside because my dog got sprayed by a skunk. it was night, and I could not let him back in the house, and I could not leave him outside because he would bark. I set up bed near my dog, and tied him up so he could not get on my bed. At around 4-5 in the morning, I saw a light coming towards me, it was only 2x above the tree tops, and was a golden globe the size of a basket ball. It flew over me in a straight line and made no sound. It was pretty neat, and I was not afraid. It was not a shooting star because it was much slower. I tracked it for about 5 min.

Just a couple weeks ago, I had to sleep outside because my dog got sprayed by a skunk. it was night, and I could not let him back in the house, and I could not leave him outside because he would bark. I set up bed near my dog, and tied him up so he could not get on my bed. At around 4-5 in the morning, I saw a light coming towards me, it was only 2x above the tree tops, and was a golden globe the size of a basket ball. It flew over me in a straight line and made no sound. It was pretty neat, and I was not afraid. It was not a shooting star because it was much slower. I tracked it for about 5 min.
Any pictures?

Back
Top Bottom