Parrotlett

KnitswithChickens

Songster
14 Years
Apr 7, 2009
Vermont
Anyone else out there have a parrotlett? I have a 2 year old maniac named Picasso (DS named the bird before we found out she was a girl!
gig.gif

We were hoping she would talk, but she never has. She does however let us know that dawn is breaking (who needs a rooster!) and when she wants more treats.

I have a budgie, but a parrotlet I WANT! I've done a lot of reading up on them and I know that they can be little piss ants, but in spite of that, I WANT!!!

There was a lady that came to our office once with one that rode on her shoulder. She'd get in and out of her car and do her shopping or whatever she needed to do and that bird was always with her. I've been in love ever since and should I ever lose my Joey bird (hopefully not cause I loves him too much) a parrotlet will be what I get.

I have eight of them. An albino, a yellow dilute, a green fallow, a blue pied, a turquoise, a blue and a white one with black eyes. Wait that is seven. I forgot I sold the blue male.

lol I wanted to get a parrotlett, but they can be nasty if they weren't held alot when they were babies. lol I have enough birds too lol.

I had a parrotlet name Nathan. He was a doll. He died during Texasdus... when we were stuck on the road for 48 hours escaping Hurricane Rita. He was a great bird though. I have been wanting to get another one.

Back
Top Bottom