swimmom

Songster
10 Years
Apr 7, 2009
Carolinas
Anyone else out there have a parrotlett? I have a 2 year old maniac named Picasso (DS named the bird before we found out she was a girl!

We were hoping she would talk, but she never has. She does however let us know that dawn is breaking (who needs a rooster!) and when she wants more treats.

scrambledmess

Songster
11 Years
Sep 26, 2008
NW Ohio
My mother has one. She doesn't talk either. Though she did lay an egg once.

I have two budgies named Sunshine and Zoey.

Chicky Tocks

Songster
11 Years
Oct 20, 2008
Benton, Arkansas
I have a budgie, but a parrotlet I WANT! I've done a lot of reading up on them and I know that they can be little piss ants, but in spite of that, I WANT!!!

There was a lady that came to our office once with one that rode on her shoulder. She'd get in and out of her car and do her shopping or whatever she needed to do and that bird was always with her. I've been in love ever since and should I ever lose my Joey bird (hopefully not cause I loves him too much) a parrotlet will be what I get.

onthespot

Deluxe Dozens
11 Years
Mar 29, 2008
Riverside/Norco, CA
I have eight of them. An albino, a yellow dilute, a green fallow, a blue pied, a turquoise, a blue and a white one with black eyes. Wait that is seven. I forgot I sold the blue male.

clickie

Songster
10 Years
Apr 28, 2009
Ocean State
lol I wanted to get a parrotlett, but they can be nasty if they weren't held alot when they were babies. lol I have enough birds too lol.

astylishgirl

Animal Lover Supreme
10 Years
Apr 27, 2009
Beaumont, Texas
I had a parrotlet name Nathan. He was a doll. He died during Texasdus... when we were stuck on the road for 48 hours escaping Hurricane Rita. He was a great bird though. I have been wanting to get another one.

swimmom

Songster
10 Years
Apr 7, 2009
Carolinas
Okay, here's a picture of Picasso. She never stays still, so it's out of focus a little. Squint and the picture looks better

CaGoatLady

Songster
10 Years
Feb 10, 2009
Auburn, CA
I've got cockatiels and a Senegal parrot, but I thought only the boys talked. Your bird is beautiful; I've always wanted one of those.

Top Bottom