Partridge Brahmas & Black Brahmas

chknbrdr

Songster
12 Years
Aug 23, 2007
Columbus, IN
I just thought I would post a picture of a pair of my Partridge Brahma bantams. I also have Black Brahmas bantams. I'll get a picture tomorrow and post.
Both varities are somewhat hard to find.

Matt

3703_partridge_brahma_bantams.jpg

They are so cute! If they were full size I would totally raid your henhouse!
lol.png

I'd really like to get some black Brahmas. Or, better yet, lavender ones. I'll probably have to go on some evil crossbreeding mission to do it though.

Matt, very nice birds (gold partridge brahmas). I just found them as a breed today . Where did you find them? And your right they are hard to find. Thanks for the Pics :)

Hello! I am new to the BYC forum and thought I would check out the Brahma thread. Yes, Partridge Brahmas are rare, they are one of my main breeds; I have the standard size rather than the bantam. They are big, beautiful and sweet natured and great producers. I currently only have the Gold Partridge but will add Blue when the weather allows for safe shipping! Yay! These big birds do push one to the limits as far as coop space vs. how many bantams one can fit in the same space but they are so glorious they are worth it. I do have juvenile trios available and the great thing about this variety is as soon as they get feathers you can tell the sex! This is one great feature in my book! So I can ship juvenile trio's (weather permitting) with absolute assurance of correct sexing. Anyway, the bantams pictured here are just as pretty as my full size variety, really beautiful!

Back
Top Bottom