Partridge Orp Project

Krys109uk

Songster
11 Years
Aug 6, 2008
a valley; by a brook.
Since I've figured out how to use my daughter's camera I've had a go at taking pics of the birds in the temporary pens. This pic is most embarrassing the blue partridge male in the background has lost much of his comb to frostbite in these harsh winters.
sad.png

As you can see the penciling is rubbish at present. All we can do is keep trying & selecting.
hmm.png

Type doesn't seem too bad, but would prefer a bit larger.

14136_partridge_orp_project5.jpg

14136_partridge_orp_project3.jpg

Actually....that's rather rude of you Charlie.

I've spoken of these projects very often. Some people have virtually asked me to "prove it" on occasions. Which is also very rude. I have written before that I really don't need to prove anything to anybody & have written on numerous occasions, when asked for photos, that the lead to my daughter's camera was missing. So now I've bought a new lead & here are pictures of the projects that I've been talking about for the past few years.

Personally I'd feel too embarrassed to take post photos of birds with very poor type. Which is why I've been embarrassed about posting the Jubilee Wannabe. .

Very pretty birds! Do you have a picture of the rooster? I always like seeing pictures of other peoples projects.

*Edited for spelling errors*

*Edited again because I answered my own question*

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom