Partridge Plymouth Rock Question

I am looking to get some Partridge Plymouth Rocks for my flock.
As Im looking to NOT add anymore roosters to my flock... I wondered if this breed is auto sexing?
I haven't found a definite answer to this question anywhere.
I bought some PULLETS at TSC around March 23. I needed some babies under a hen. I have tried to research them and it seems that the roosters are almost black as adults and the hens are the brown. I’m hoping that is a reason the hatchery can sex them as babies. I am still Lon the fence whether I actually have all hens or not. Only one has that larger comb and they are now 2 months old. Pic is from today the EE is the same age

Attachments

• IMG_0645.jpeg
    IMG_0645.jpeg
    944.7 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0646.jpeg
    IMG_0646.jpeg
    951.6 KB · Views: 6
I bought some PULLETS at TSC around March 23. I needed some babies under a hen. I have tried to research them and it seems that the roosters are almost black as adults and the hens are the brown. I’m hoping that is a reason the hatchery can sex them as babies. I am still Lon the fence whether I actually have all hens or not. Only one has that larger comb and they are now 2 months old. Pic is from today the EE is the same age
KINDA looks like a cockerel to me. Got some green in the tail, large comb..... not screaming pullet.

Easy peasy 1 roo and 3 hens PR's

Back
Top Bottom