Partridge Silkie**new pic**

Quote:
lol.....only because Jessy already has the second best boy my Partridges produced this year
wink.png

clap.gif

I know you have more interesting things to do this evening.
pop.gif
caf.gif

Quote:
I know you have more interesting things to do this evening.
pop.gif
caf.gif

Not really!
lau.gif

Clearly I don't
lau.gif

Quote:
Bid
wee.gif
Bid
wee.gif
Bid
wee.gif

By the way, this is my new approach. I figure if I encourage others to bid maybe it will keep me from bidding!
ya.gif

Quote:
Bid
wee.gif
Bid
wee.gif
Bid
wee.gif

By the way, this is my new approach. I figure if I encourage others to bid maybe it will keep me from bidding!
ya.gif

Faerytale, you have lots of auction experience, you scare me. (just kidding but funny isn't it?)

I can only go so high, unless I spend the kids christmas fund which wouldn't be very nice.
hide.gif
I may come to my senses this afternoon, in which case I'll lurk and see who wins this guy.
I just bought a new pair of boots as my "pre" christmas present to myself. I have two addictions, silkies and boots!!!!

I'll go shake the piggy bank and see what comes out!
lau.gif

Quote:
ya.gif

Faerytale, you have lots of auction experience, you scare me. (just kidding but funny isn't it?)

I can only go so high, unless I spend the kids christmas fund which wouldn't be very nice.
hide.gif
I may come to my senses this afternoon, in which case I'll lurk and see who wins this guy.
I just bought a new pair of boots as my "pre" christmas present to myself. I have two addictions, silkies and boots!!!!

I'll go shake the piggy bank and see what comes out!
lau.gif

I'm afraid I'm just a bit competetive
hu.gif
Not that I have an ounce of sense or a clue what I'm doing!
ya.gif
My bidding days are winding down so someone else can take my place.

Your two girls are doing great and the splash is a riot, she runs and flits around everywhere.
smile.png

Shake the piggy bank or give it a swift kick with those new boots!
wee.gif

Last edited:
I kicked the bank, not much happened.
barnie.gif

Well, I'm going to go feed chickens and try to come to my senses............I DO NOT NEED A ROO RIGHT NOW, I DO NOT NEED A ROO RIGHT NOW
he.gif

Back
Top Bottom