Partridge Silkie Pullet!! Lovely

Beth G. :

Wow you go Bat Cave!!! You found that Xmas present you were looking for!!
wee.gif
wee.gif
And a very nice one at that!!
Quote:

Thanks Beth~~~I need to bring in some "new blood" and this girl fits the bill. Hubby did buy me a string of industrial lights for the new barn......figured I'd buy myself a new Silkie
wink.png

Quote:

Thanks Beth~~~I need to bring in some "new blood" and this girl fits the bill. Hubby did buy me a string of industrial lights for the new barn......figured I'd buy myself a new Silkie
wink.png

If she doesn't work out for you Sandy you just let me know and she can come live here.
big_smile.png

Quote:
wink.png

If she doesn't work out for you Sandy you just let me know and she can come live here.
big_smile.png

hmm Tricia~~didn't know Haley was into Partridge.....have to fix her up with a nice breeding pair in the Spring
big_smile.png

Oh nice! Yeah I've been working on doing the same this year keep things healthy
wink.png

She is a very nice pullet!! If DH didn't take my CC away for the month I'd bidding but, even the bribbing and begging did not work
hmm.png
glad she going to a great home
thumbsup.gif

Quote:

wink.png

Back
Top Bottom